Monday, January 14, 2013

Bug's room and her scrapbook paper wall!

Truth: I absolutely hate removing wallpaper. Especially when it's ugly blue and pink vintage print that makes me want to barf. Not vintage cute, vintage barf.

I know one day my Bug will want this removed and I'll have to deal with the wallpaper I left up that's now covered with glue and paper.... But that's not now, and Bug loves her room!





This idea was not my own, like all things crafted it came from Pinterest!

To check out the original blog post click here!



This room was first the playroom, but Bug is apparently the living version of Princess Pea and played musical bedrooms. We seriously arranged the set-up of the house three of four times before landing where we are now and staying. Not for fun, even though it was fun to decorate and re-decorate, but my husband called the entire process a whole set of different words other than fun.




Oddly enough, after avoiding the easterly side of the house with the neighbors barking dog, or the southern facing side because it was the coldest room in the house, Princess Pea landed in the smallest room of the house, the playroom, the wild crazy scrapbook paper room. Now that it's finally finished and her complete sanctuary, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's my record that this room can be clean. Hope you like her fun wall, and you can tell by the amount of things my Bug has, she is a very well taken care of grand-daughter. That's my fancy way of saying my parents spoil the crap out of her. Well, out of all of us. :)


 photo 14ca4774-295e-4357-87cf-f544d8b2d10a_zps1b6b67b4.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It's so cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your inspiration! We love it and are so glad you gave us the idea! :)

      Delete